In order to lose weight, you have to eat low-fat chicken breast. A large amount of protein should also supplemented. In order to lose weight, I once ate a week’s boiled chicken breast meat. That kind of chicken breast is really terrible. I quickly changed the chicken breast method to continue to stick to it. So you must not eat boiled chicken breast every day. Here, we will help you prepare the chicken breast side dishes! Today I will introduce the chicken breast cooking method to you.
【Simple Recipes to Make Chicken Breast】
1. Roasted Chicken Breast
① Preheat the oven at 200℃. Spread the oil paper on the baking tray. Brush some butter or olive oil.
② use kitchen paper to dry the water on the surface of chicken breast. Brush some olive oil on its surface. Flavor chicken breast with black pepper and salt.
③ put the chicken breast into the baking tray. You can also put some vanilla or lemon slice next to it.
④ wrap the chicken breast with another oil paper that has painted.
⑤ bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes. Chicken breast meat can eat after cooled for a while. Chicken breast can also store in the refrigerator for a week.
2. Fried Chicken Breast
First, marinate the chicken breast with salt, black pepper and soy sauce for one night. If it is too late, it will take at least 15 minutes. You can also add honey and minced garlic to pickle chicken breast.
First heat the pan with high heat. Add oil (a thin layer). Put the chicken breast into the pot cover and then turn to moderate heat. Two minutes for each side of the chicken breast.
[Chicken breast side dish]
Eating chicken breast is certainly greasy. So, it is necessary to change the chicken breast side dishes. It not only adds flavor, but also enriches the taste of chicken breast.
1. Pineapple pieces + chili powder + mint
The unique grass and wood fragrance of mint is green and rich. Only a small handful can make the whole course 1. Pineapple pieces + chili powder + mint The unique grass and wood fragrance of mint. That is green and rich, can make the whole chicken breast much fresher with only a small handful. I thought it was great to make mint chicken wings before. With chili powder and pineapple, this kind of chicken breast is delicious.
2. Green sauce + chopped green onion
Do you have homemade green sauce at home? If there is, making chicken breast is more convenient. Cut some onions and mix the chicken breast with sauce. Such a piece of green oil looks delicious.
3. Diced tomato + red onion + fresh basil
Add some simple tomatoes, onions and basil. But it can promote the taste of chicken breast to a higher level. Store these three ingredients more in the refrigerator. Making chicken breast is always right.
4. Mango silk + red pepper + coriander
The sweetness of mango, the spicy taste of chili and the coriander of chicken breast. I don’t know why I have a feeling of eating cold dishes. This is a side dish that makes chicken breast taste good.
5. Black Berry + blackberry sauce + lemon scraps
This is a fruit feast of chicken breast. The sweet and sour of Black Berry and lemon makes you not greasy. Even after eating a whole piece of chicken breast. Absolutely appetizing!
6. Western Fried Chicken Breast
Chicken breast (peeled, boneless), salt, black pepper, olive oil
1. Use the knife board/tank bottom to smash the chicken breast into the same thickness. Smash flat smash flat to make it more even when fried later.
2. Sprinkle appropriate amount of salt and black pepper on both sides of the chicken breast.
3. Preheat the pan on medium-high fire. Pour oil after heating, and cover the bottom of the pot.
4. Adjust to medium fire. Put the chicken breast into the pot. And fry it for one minute until a little golden color appears on one side (some pink doesn’t matter).
5. Turn over the chicken breast. Adjust to a small fire. Cover the pot and simmer for 10 minutes. It must be a small fire, it must take 10 minutes.
6. Arrive in 10 minutes, turn off the fire, and simmer 10 more. The pot cover cannot lift throughout the process.
7. Miso Roast Chicken Breast
180g chicken breast, 10g ginger powder, 50g fine miso, 1/2 teaspoon of white powder, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of licorice powder and 1 teaspoon of sugar.
1. Cut chicken breast into slices about 0.5cm thick for later use.
2. Take a bowl, add ginger powder and seasonings and stir well to form miso sauce.
3. Evenly smear the miso sauce of cooking method 2 on the chicken breast slices of cooking method 1. And then put it into the refrigerator to refrigerate and pickle for about 1 hour.
4. Preheat the oven to 250℃ for standby.
5. Take out cooking tips 3 pickled chicken breast slices. Scrape off the miso on the chicken surface. But be careful not to scrape too clean.
6. The chicken breast slices of cooking tips 5 should laid flat on the baking tray. Put them into the oven and bake them at 250℃ for about 5 minutes.
7. Take a bowl and put in a proper amount of pasta. Spread the chicken breast slices baked by cooking method 6 on the pasta. Then add your favorite side dishes and soup, and you can enjoy it.